SAVE THE DATE! MARCH 15, 2016
9th Annual Arkansas Student Success Symposium
“Scaffolding for Student Success”
The Student Success Symposium is a collaborative event between the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, Pulaski Technical College, and the University of Central Arkansas coordinated in conjunction with the Arkansas Student Success Collaborative.
Will open online in January 2016.
The Student Success Collaborative is committed to supporting students during their transition to and through the higher education community by continually assessing our institutional practices and policies and by striving to intentionally connect our curricular and co-curricular activities while recognizing and addressing the varying needs of our student population.
The Student Success Collaborative strives to be the conduit on student success initiatives in the state by:
- Advocating for student issues
- Engaging partnerships between all educational stake holders
- Sharing and promoting best practices through our members
- Supporting ongoing professional development for all faculty and staff
- Influencing relevant public policy
- Collectively solving state-wide challenges related to education
The SSC currently plans and produces the annual Student Success Symposium.